Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My craft work & awards

I am always having a great passion in craft works.I would like to make crafts on my own and present to my loved ones on special occassions rather than buying a gift from shops.Now a days i often make small crafts which makes makes my kid  soo happy.Whatever i made my child felt too happy bcos her mother knows something extradinary and she felt proud about that.Her happiness gives me more energy and encouragement.And this craft is also one among the list,i got this idea from swapna's ''my world of stitching''.
She made a paper chirstmas tree in one of  her post.After seeing that i went back to my college days where we made this paper hut.I made it out of calender sheets[daily sheet, a complete pack] with similar foldings of swapna.After i made this, i gave to my child.Her eyes become widening and too bright,her face is filled with extreme happiness and she hugged me.All credit goes to swapna, i fully dedicate this to her.
My child was crushed the hut before i click it with paint.She wants to paint on that with her water colour, i encourage her and i lastly adjust that.
                                                                   MY AWARDS
I was soo happy, surprised and honoured by my awards which my loving friends presented to me.I never think of receiving awards bcos i m a new blogger,but my friends moved me with their kindness.I whole heartedly thank Kalyani [kalyani platter] and Jay [tasty appetite].THANKS A LOTTT MY DEARS.
I was honoured by ur awards.I received this triple award from kalyani,
          
And my friend jay passing me the following awards to me,thank u jay.


Thank a lot my dear friends,your awads gives me more energy and encouragement.I would like to share such a wonderful awards to my loving friends,
                                                        1. Bharathy [spicy chilly]
                                                        2. Revathi [kaarasaram]
                                                        3. Divya [divya's recipe]
                                                        4. Sarah [ spoonful of delight]
                                                        5.Vardhini [vardhinis kitchen]
                                                        6. kitchen flavors bon appetit
                     CHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS
                                                                              

                                                                    

10 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch layaa :) so sweet of you to pass on the awards to me :)

    Layaa i would suggest you to "link" to the particular post, if you get inspired of any in web. For example you can link to swapna's post where she had done the paper work so that you can readers can go to her page as well.:)

    Cheers to you too..
    Bharathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...beautiful handwork..hats off to you dear..:)
    congrats on your well deserved awards..wishing you many many more success..!
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards and handwork looks so beautiful .........

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg...this is very beautiful work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Layaa, I am so happy you tried this paper craft... your's came out perfect! So sweet of you to dedicate this to me... thank you dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful works, Congratulations! On your well deserved award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post is superb...Thanks for the lovely awards dear... I am so happy that you remembered me in your moment of happiness..:)
    Great going girl..
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Layaa,Luvly and Great Job - Congrats dear.U worth-deserve it.
    So kind of U dear.Thanks for the luvly Award dear.

    ReplyDelete